Monday, 9 February 2009

The cogs are turning again!

Crikey, I didn't realise just how little I've been using my brain since getting pregnant! The last 2 years have mainly consisted of decorating, changing nappies, reading manuals, playing games on George's level, watching Mickey Mouse and eating as much as possible!
I've actually blamed last nights mega headache on the cogs starting to turn again after a 2 year standstill.
Thats not to say I've not enjoyed the past 2 years! No way!! I'm absolutely loving being a mummy and wouldn't change a thing. Its just that starting the business has got my brain active again and I'm looking for new challenges every day now.

So I've been writing articles and getting them published which is fantastic! Big thank you to everyone who's shown an interest.
A few more exciting competitions in the pipeline so keep an eye on the Precious Parcels News page for details.

For anyone who hasn't yet seen Photofairytales.co.uk you really should. I've had a few photos enhanced by Sarah now and I can honestly say each one has made me a little teary!
They're fantastic. They make great gifts and they are very reasonably priced.


Visit http://www.photofairytales.co.uk/

Right, I'm off to dance with Upsy Daisy!! As one does!
Have a nice evening

Nat ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment