Thursday, 9 April 2009

The Bolero and a crazy Easter Sale!...

Hi Everyone.
So!... In 1984 Torvill and Dean's Olympic winning performance was watched by over 24 million people in the UK......
ME, aged 4! being one of them!! I watched their Bolero routine time and time again on our noisy old VHS player and danced around the lounge pretending to be Jane Torvill. Loved it!
25 years later and I've seen them perform it live. It was fantastic!!! and yes, I had one of those annoyingly painful lumps in my throat and goose bumps head to toe.

It was the Dancing on Ice Bolero 25th Anniversary tour. I'm still humming the Bolero now!!

Fab fab night! - Thanks Mum x x

Easter Sale!!....
Yes, I've gone mad. Until 5pm Monday there is 20% OFF everything on the website. All you have to do is enter "EASTER09" at the checkout.

If you've got birthdays coming up, little ones to buy for or just feel like treating yourself, don't miss out on this great saving!

Happy Easter everyone! Have a great weekend.

Nat x x

1 comments:

DM09 said...

Have a great Easter Natalie, can I still sponsor you for race? Can you let me know where the link is?
Keep meaning to say as well, cute, cute pic of you and George!

Lisa
x

Post a Comment