Monday, 20 April 2009

Precious Parcels moves to Northwich....

...... for one weekend only!

What a gorgeous weekend! Yes, we had a lovely weekend visiting family in Northwich despite me taking my work with me. I avoided working until stupid o clock Sunday night by taking my paints and plaques with me and taking over my Mother-in-laws kitchen worktop. Crazy or dedicated I'm not sure but it helped and I've avoided getting behind with orders.
There was plenty of time left for some fun in the sun and George loved the putting green at the nearby park.


Back to business.... Have you entered the poetry competition on the website yet? There's not long left so if you haven't, put 10 mins aside with a brew and see what you can come up with. For rules and prize details click here. Anyone can enter so GO ON give it a go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment