Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Save save save!

So my crazy Easter sale has ended and I have to say.... you guys love a bargain don't you!! Right then, I'm off to Barbados! ;o) OK, so not quite but I was still shocked by the amount of orders that came in every day over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who made the most of it.

Don't forget, as a small thank you, every customer receives a 10% off code with their order.
Current special offers.....? Well, if you fancy adding a special touch to your little ones bedroom, or even your own! There's an offer on the wooden bunting and 3-tier plaque when bought together.

Or for the males...

For full details visit the website http://www.preciousparcels.co.uk/

If you'd like to be kept informed of changes to the website and special offers, simply drop me a quick message using the "Contact me" page on the website. There's a tick box which indicates you'd like to be kept informed.

Have you entered the poetry competition yet!? If not get a move on. Its only a bit of fun so you really don't have to be Wordsworth. Put 10 mins aside next time you're having a brew. Grab a pen and see what you can come up with. THREE lucky winners will receive a £10 Precious Parcels gift voucher. For full details click here. - Have fun & Good luck!

Right peeps, I'm off! George is soon to awaken from his ever eventful nap. (How he can shout and laugh his head off in the same 5 minutes of his nap I don't know, but still he makes me laugh)

Natalie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment