Friday, 8 May 2009

Is it really Friday!?

Hello!

Where do the days go!?

It's been a great week for Precious Parcels. Lots of new products being made, I had my busiest day since the Mother's Day rush on Wednesday, I'm continuing to plan the Precious Parcels gift parties and a big online retailer has agreed to resell a few of my items.


It's just over 4 weeks to the Baby Fair and I'm really looking forward to it. If you're able to get to Coventry on 7th June... Do! You won't be disappointed.

I was thrilled yesterday when I received this lovely little Thank You card from a customer. I'd made a custom item for her sister and she loved it. It's always nice when customers sign my guestbook but this really put a smile on my face. Thank you Aileen x

If you'd like to know more about becoming a Precious Parcels agent, drop me a quick email telling me where abouts you live and I'll be sure to send you full details once its all been finalised.

If you've not yet seen the new range of Precious Parcels, visit the website and take a peek.

Have a fab weekend!

Nat x

1 comments:

ModernMom said...

Oh your stuff is so cute!

Post a Comment