Friday, 12 June 2009

A Booo and A Woohoooo!!

Morning all!

Like my good friend Sarah at Photofairytales I'd also become addicted to Ashes to Ashes and I'm so going to miss it on a Monday night. Ok ok, I'll cut to the chase, I'm so going to miss Gene Hunt!! God, what is it with that man?? He's not good looking, he's rude, arrogant, pig-headed but I LOVE HIM!! In fact I'd probably sacrifice EastEnders to have my weekly dose of Ashes to Ashes.

Anyway, enough of that. Just hope its back on TV soon! (Are you listening Mr BBC!?)

So that was my Booo! What's my Woohoo!?....

Well, April seemed like such a great month orders-wise but it turns out that May was 18% up on that! Yay!! June is currently on track to beat May too although I'm closing the website for a week at the end of the month just so I can have my first proper break since September.

My biggest reseller has also decided to increase the number of items they stock as they've been doing so well. So double woo-hoo to that!

Have a great weekend everyone. Let's hope the sun stays out.

Nat x


The Precious Parcels website will be closed from Wednesday 24th June until Monday 6th July.I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and advise you to place orders for items needed during that period as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Thank you.


1 comments:

Sarah @ PhotoFairytales said...

Haaah, the Gene Genie....(the last crush I had this big was on Starsky - I think perhaps I too still think I'm 12!) x

Post a Comment