Monday, 10 August 2009

2 words!!!.....

Hi everyone.

Been busy, poorly and more busy so not blogged for a while. Anyway, something REALLY exciting has happened. OK, its possibly not that exciting for you but for me it was one of those OMG I'm going to cry moments! For some time now George has been saying this that and the other, mummy, daddy, car, pooh, juice... the list is endless.
BUT!...George can now put 2 words together. See, I knew you wouldn't find it very exciting but the laughs we've had with it are priceless!
The first 2 word sentence, and yes, I'm saying sentence whether it is or not, was "Daddy's shirt" just as he was dragging the clean washing out of the machine and around the kitchen floor. I thought he'd blurted it out by chance so asked him to say it again. Then he shouts "Daddy's shirt!!!" Woohooo he did it!
In the next 5 minutes he realised he could put any 2 words together he wanted to. So I spent the next hour listening to "Mummy's juice, George's car, Daddy's shoes, George's hat" and my absolute favourite, "Daddy Stinks!!" Sorry! I couldn't resist.

Not sure why but this is my favourite milestone so far. His first steps were obviously exciting but I can really speak to him now, and he can explain more. He's so chuffed with himself and I'm sure very soon it'll be 3 words, then 4.... then "No mummy I will not!" Oh god, why am I excited again!? ;o)

Precious Parcels is approaching it's 1st birthday and is getting busier and better by the day. Something for your diary.... 23rd October would be a great day to visit the website if you're looking for special offers, freebies, new products and more!... We'll be having an online celebration of our first successful year so don't miss it.

Race for Life
On July 26th I completed the Race For Life 2009. It was a fantastic day and I cannot wait to do it again next year! I'm really pleased to tell you that in total (online and offline sponsors) I raised £500 for Cancer Research UK. What a fantastic amount. Thank you so so much to everyone who sponsored me.

I'll be adding another blog post shortly to thank all the individuals and businesses who very kindly donated.

Have a great week.
Nat x

0 comments:

Post a Comment