Sunday, 4 October 2009

I only bloomin won an award!!.....

So yesterday was the 2009 Mumpreneur Conference in Birmingham. It was a fantastic day and made all the more exciting for me because I won an award!!... Woohoo!!

There were 2 highly commended awards in each category and 1 winner. The first award was The Business Start Up award and when I realised I wasn't one the the highly commended I sssooooo wasn't expecting to win it. But i did! Yay!! really really pleased and shook like a leaf when I collected my award.

Such a lovely day, met some fantastic ladies and saw other awards go to some fab mums who really deserved them.

Check out my award!.... I've polished it twice already. Also won a Spa day for 2 at Bannatynes. How fab is that going to be!


Thanks judges!... love you!!

Natalie x

p.s Thanks for supporting me Carl. I love you millions and you're the best daddy in the world! .......He just saw me type that and called me a creep! Can't win can we! ;o)

2 comments:

Insomniac Mummy said...

Congratulations!

Enjoy that spa day.

:)

New Mummy said...

Congratulations hun x

Post a Comment