Friday, 5 August 2011

Dear So and So

Dear So and So...


Letters from this week!

Dear George,
That 8ft trampoline in the garden? It's for bouncing on. I am not an 8ft trampoline. I am not to be bounced on.
Just saying, 
Mummy x


Dear Sainsbury
You are a leech! You seem to suck all of my money out of my bank account. Please stop selling such nice stuff,
Skint,
Natalie


Dear George,
You are very clever, you are not a top hair stylist. Please don't get upset when you put flowers and "things" in my hair and the style doesn't stay like that all day.
Just saying (again),
Mummy x


Dear Postie,
Apologies if I dry hump your leg, but I've been waiting for you and I know you have fresh baked brownies for me, *ahem* I mean my girlie weekend,
Sorry (but try and be flattered)
The Chocolate Fiend!


Dear Nicki
Whilst I have every intention of us getting drunk, I promise there will be no fuzzy green cocktails this time.
GRIN
See you tomorrow,
Nat x

0 comments:

Post a Comment