Friday, 26 August 2011

Dear So and So

Dear So and So...




Dear Long Weekend
I can seeeeee you!
Love
Her who is tickled pink and more than a little shattered and needing a bit of a break!



Dear Nicki
See you soon!
No green cocktails this time :)
Me x



Dear Hurricane Irene
Go easy yeah :(
A concerned me x

Dear Christmas 
Slow down!!! 
There is no rush to arrive,
Jeez!
Her who can't see herself being organised until Xmas Eve!



Dear Weather
Seriously?
Her with the big frown x



Dear Cereal Cupboard
Today (maybe tomorrow) I will empty all six boxes of Special K into one box.
See how domestic and organised I've become?!
Her with the halo that will shine when I get a chance to find the cloth x


Dear Readers,
If you've got this far - well done!
Keep tuned throughout the week for more!

2 comments:

Nicki Cawood said...

If you actually sort the cereal out I'll be most impressed lol!

Hurricane Irene is a worry mind, I was watching some news footage of it last night, heres hoping it all turns out ok x

Aunty Joan said...

Me too Nicki! LOL

Mum x

Post a Comment