Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Autumn


Autumn is most definitely here! The flip flops have been put away, sun cream pushed to the back of the cupboard and the search for the gloves and hats that were so carefully put away when spring hit, (but seem to have moved themselves magically) has begun.


I don't know why we are all surprised really, autumn does usually follow summer, but I think that having our summer in April this year has thrown things a bit!


If I had to choose I'd say I was an summer girl while George doesn't care, outside in the sun on the trampoline or rolling in the snow it's all the same to him.


What about you? Are you like me mourning the lost chance of sitting outside, working on the tan and sipping something naughty or are you one who loves Autumn and Winter? (Strange people!).


Really autumn people? You wouldn't prefer to be sat outside in the sun with one of these???
Ok, maybe Autumn isn't my favourite season as it spells the end of hope that summer will arrive but Winter has it's own magic for me, Christmas! (You know that a big kid like me loves all the magic!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment