Friday, 23 September 2011

Dear So and So - The George Edition

Dear So and So...

This Dear So and So is slightly different!

Dear George,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Have a wicked day little man
I love you lots and lots and lots more,
Hugs and kisses 
Mummy x

Dear George 
4yrs old, seriously G, you are my baby! You aren't supposed to be a little man already,
Give Mummy a break,
Mummy who wants to freeze time x

Dear George
You have some really cool presents! Do you know what would be even more cool? Letting Mummy play with some of them.
Just saying!
Mummy x

Dear George
Joking aside you really do rock my world, you are smart, funny (just like me obviously!) and my best friend. The past 4yrs have been wicked. I'm looking forward to many more absolutely cracking days, weeks, months and years together.
Have a lovely day big man and always be happy!
Love you with all my heart and soul. You make every day magical and I can't thank you enough for making me so happy.
Have the the best Birthday ever Snotface!
Mummy x

7 comments:

Actually Mummy... said...

Aww, lovely!

Shell Louise said...

Awww that's a great dear so and so :)
Happy Birthday, George is it? hehe
Hope he has a wonderful day :D xx

Nicki Cawood said...

Happy Birthday Big Man!
Love and hugs x

cookiejarlife said...

aww.. Happy Birthday to your Big Man :)

Love in the Nest said...

Aww Happy Birthday George, what a lovely post x

Kat said...

Happy Birthday, George. I hope you had a wonderful day!!

seasiderinthecity said...

That's brilliant! I know what you mean about freezing time, how does it go so quickly?

Post a Comment