Friday, 9 September 2011

Dear So and So

Dear So and So...

Dear Shoes
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, Shoes.
If you read my Gallery post this week you'll see I denied my love for you.
I'm sorry.
I do love, and I am obsessed with you.
By way of apology I will go shopping asap and add new members to the shoe family.
Lots of love and kisses,
Her who has seen the light!

Dear George
You really are as nutty as a fruitcake!
I can't imagine where you get that from?

Mummy, who is attempting to look innocent and failing.

Dear Blogger
You have annoyed me one time too many. I will soon be ending our affair and moving to Wordpress who I hear does not have naff spacing problems and has lots of fun widgets to explore.
Or so I hear.
Her who is jumping ship x

Dear Weekend,
I can seeeeeeee yoouuuuuuuu!
Her who is most ready to meet up with you again.

Dear Readers,
Thanks you for reading, commenting and sharing.
It amazes me that you enjoy my ramblings!
More soon
Me x

0 comments:

Post a Comment