Wednesday, 30 November 2011

The Gallery - The Kitchen

I haven't taken part in The Gallery for a while but when I saw this week's prompt was "The Kitchen", well how could I not??


The first thing I saw when I visited this house was the kitchen. Instantly I fell in love! I knew this was where I wanted George to have his meals prepared, where I wanted to pour my Baileys and where I wanted to put my Chinese takeaway onto plate(s)!




Granted this isn't the best of photos but you get the gist. My friend Nicki loves this kitchen too. On her last visit she kept looking in the cupboard under the stove in the middle of the kitchen, trying to work out how the gas hob worked when it wasn't connected to the wall (yes really - sorry Nicki lol!).


They say that the kitchen is the hub of your home, and in our house it most certainly is! I love it!


PS: My kitchen always looks this tidy. I have not run around like a mad woman cleaning it up so that I could take this picture... honest!




9 comments:

Shell Louise said...

That's a really lovely kitchen. I can see why you fell in love with it :)

Mirka said...

What a lovely kitchen, am hoping for something like that ....one day ;) @Kahanka

helloitsgemma said...

cool kitchen - dream of an island unit like that.

Mags said...

I am so jealous - what a gorgeous kitchen!

Mum2Four said...

What a gorgeous kitchen!

Managing Mayhem said...

I want your kitchen too!

Mari's World said...

It's a beautiful kitchen and I often wish I'd gone for the other house with the nice kitchen rather than wait to do up mine *sigh*

The mum of all trades said...

It looks very warm and inviting there. A lovely kitchen

KARA said...

I can see why you like it

Post a Comment