Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Meet Pirata!



Many of you already know that I am a keen advocate for the Spanish Stray Dogs. Earlier in the year I visited their base in Spain with a friend Sarah and fell in love with the whole set up.
Basically the Spanish Stray Dogs take in dumped or stray dogs, care for them, feed them (thanks only to donations) and arrange for them to be adopted.

It is through these fantastic and selfless folks that I met and adopted our dog Maggi who is very much a part our family.


Pirata is a very friendly young dog, strong and full of life! He loves to run and play. He is 3yrs old, 25kg and 56cm high and needs a forever home.
Pirata has been at the Los Barrios shelter too long and is desperate for someone to take him home and love him. I would bring him home myself but having Maggi, Boo the cat, Frank & Trumpy the guinea pigs and of course George the monkey (my son!), it could be a bit crowded!


It costs 450Euros to adopt into the UK an this includes castration, microchip, passport, all vaccinations, blood tests, de-worming and flea treatments.


If you want to ask me any questions about how I found the process please
get in touch or email andy@spanishstraydogs.com 







0 comments:

Post a Comment