Monday, 26 March 2012

New products!

While all of you have been sunning yourselves all weekend, I have been chained to my desk, working and coming up with some fantastic new designs (even if I do say so myself). 
Ok, I may have escaped for the odd hour or two, and for a lovely Sunday dinner out at my parents but needless to say, I have been busy!

Our clocks are our best-seller with adults and children alike loving the clean and personalised designs so we've updated the range to include some new clocks for you to choose from...




New colours and shapes but with the same price of £12.95 each.
Each clock measures approx 23cm and is ready for your personalisation.

Seeing as I was on a roll, I thought I'd add another new item which people are already ordering fast (these only hit the website yesterday afternoon!).


These hanging hearts which measure approximately 40cm from top to bottom and make great gifts for new babies, nurseries and children's rooms are just £7.95 each.
If you are looking for something new for your child's room or for a gift we have plenty here to choose from!

1 comments:

Nikki Pilkington said...

Gorgeous - love the hanging hearts, can think of lots of uses for those! I'll definitely be ordering clocks though!

Post a Comment