Seeing as getting creative is our main topic this month we wanted to share a few of our favourite creative websites!
- First up has to be this fantastic blog from RedTedArt. Packed with art and craft projects, how-to posts and more, there is something for every day and all abilities. George loves this site and we regularly visit for project inspiration, especially on rainy days (and we've had plenty). For all things crafty, do have a nosy!
- For art materials, this month we have to give a shout out to the Early Learning Centre (ELC). There are sometimes cheaper art supply alternatives but the paints, crayons and basically everything else we've had from ELC has been great quality, long lasting and not as expensive as I thought they would be. It is definitely worth a visit, either online or instore to stock up.
- George adores Disney Junior and they have a load of free printables to colour and stick all over the fridge so you can't find your shopping list.... (this is my excuse for buying pretty much the whole of Sainsburys every time I visit!). The site is definitely worth checking out.
- Activity Village is another resource site we hit regularly, we love the mask tutorials on at the moment! Great fun inexpensive craft fun, you can't ask for more than that.
- And last but not least..... Nurture Store. This is yet another fab site for craft projects, recipes, and both indoor fun and out . The site is regularly updated so there is no risk of running out of ideas!
Here are our top five - have you used any of them? We'd love to hear your recommendations!
|Yes, it's safe to say that George has always enjoyed messy arty crafty fun!|