Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Autumn Craft Fun

I have mentioned RedTedArt before. Her site is packed full of craft ideas, all of which come with great tutorials and are guaranteed to keep your small ones (and yourself!) busy and amused. Browsing around Pinterest recently I noticed that the autumn crafts were already in full swing so I have of course visited one of my favourite blogs again for our own inspiration and wanted to share with you some of her fab ideas. These are just those that I found looking for autumn crafts however the site is jam-packed with fun for the whole year.

Please sign up for her weekly newsletter so that you don't miss any of her crafty ideas!



George collecting materials for our own Autumn craft-fest while we walk the dog in the autumn sunshine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment