Friday, 8 February 2013

Mother's Day Approaches

2013 is flying past (or is it just me?) and believe it or not Mothering Sunday is just around the corner. It falls on Sunday 10th March this year so it is time to start thinking of Mother's Day presents.

Next week we will be launching our Mother's Day range (so keep your eyes on the Facebook page and website!) and we are sure that you will love the personalised items we have in store for you. Flowers and chocolates are fabulous however this year it might be nice to look for something unique.


Our plaques, clocks, precious parcels and other handmade gifts and treats have proved popular with many for birthday's, anniversaries, weddings, children and new babies and other special events and milestones.

Mother's Day in this house is all about being lazy, going to see my fabulous Mum, then being lazy again. What better way to spend the day than having laid-back fun with my no-so-little man? What do you love doing with your kids on Mother's Day? Are you a breakfast in bed lady, do you all get up at the crack of dawn and go out for the day? Comment below and let us know!

I will of course be enjoying time with the other two kids in my life, Maggi and Haribo . I hope someone remembers to  remind them that I'd like another bottle of Baileys as a gift :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment